Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 12, 2015

Land dweller's angel returns



A salty breeze hits my face,
Holding you in a warm embrace,
i walk pushing the ground beneath,
Unaware of the prying eyes falling underneath.

This is where i stopped days ago and i still couldn't resume it. A train of thoughts begin going to all dark and beautiful places at the same time. Some thoughts shake the very basis of life and how we live it the way we live. What if everyone turns to be good, will it ever work!?

The land dweller's angel returns,
Bringing life that ever since did mourn,
Closing my eyes i stroke your hair,
Feeling your breath on my skin fair.

Your arrival marks my rebirth,
Like raindrops fall on barren earth.
We shall go to places together,
Places which none would dream about.

Yesterday you were here, so was i
We danced together with colors in our eyes,
When the moon shone bright,
My angel left my sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Angel of the sea returns... to his Land dweller. Wish the angel stayed back.






No comments:

Post a Comment