Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'll have you, for sure


Stealing a glance from him, I peeped through the window. Sometimes windows hold their own magic. It shows me my past and my desires, as if they are not windows to the world but windows reflecting my own soul. Not all windows possess such a charm, but the corner one catches my imagination. Some say that, living in past ruins your present. But seeing the window, seeing through it my past, I see you coming towards me closer and closer. It is for you that I go back down the lane; it is for you that I retrace my steps and search, where did I actually leave you?

The other day when i was, as usual peeping through the window, I saw something else coming my way. Externally, I was in a trance, but my true being knew it wasn’t a trance but my long lost desire standing in front of me and asking- “Don’t you remember me?”, I stepped out of the window and saw the world of my dreams, the world of my love,  the words caught my breath and my heart started thumping hard. The excitement, the joy, the fear of losing you, the pain of living without you, everything came at once. A smile flashed on my face, nobody was aware of my new found love. It was like everybody was staring the darkness and I staring the distant light. The light, the ray which my love brought for me, the message that I will merge in the light soon, the message that we will be one once forever brought unseen tears in my eyes. It lasted for a moment but cherished for life.

The moment of joy, it brought me back to my place. The window now stood as an object in front of me and I once again was drowned in the deep pits of misery. You stood far away, reminding me of my dream, of my aim, relinquishing the thirst for you in me, reminding me that I am your soul mate and above all, reminding me that I’ll have you, for sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here i am again with my scribbles. This time it is somewhat inspired, somewhat true to the core (more truer).  Would like to mention here, CJ whose post "inspired" me (http://words-that-matter.blogspot.in/2012/07/ill-have-you.html).

1 comment:

  1. My musings to complete my day :)

    The first few lines are so beautifully poetic...after reading them I knew I was in for a treat! And a treat it was...:)

    Beautifully expressed:
    "Sometimes windows hold their own magic. It shows me my past and my desires, as if they are not windows to the world but windows reflecting my own soul"

    It is somehow melancholic, hopeful, dreamy, impatient, brave, intelligent, and full of love and longing, all at the same time.
    It's like a cry from your soul, a cry so real and honest, that you know the thing/person that you yearn for will respond one day, and that their response will be as real as your belief in them.

    It was a wonderful read...and I read it two to three times again just to enjoy the feeling I got because of its poetic nature :)

    Great work, Yuvva. Keep it up! And I'm glad my post pushed you into writing this one.
    Looking forward to what you dish out next!

    ReplyDelete