Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stunned




At the very first sight, he found something unusual in me. Moments turned into seconds. His gaze was fixed on me.  He followed me here and there. He was nearing me and my heartbeat was beating at a record pace. 

Complying to my feminineness, I bursted out – “Somebody help!! Somebody help me from this dog!!”

__________________________________________________________________


This is my 55 word fiction non-fiction. I happen to be the “me” here and being stalked by a dog is something which I could never forget. An experience, I say. Will be back soon!!

3 comments:

  1. Loved it totally! I really had no idea you were talking about a dog! Really?!:D Now, I keep picturing this little furry puppy chasing you, snapping at your ankles, barking excitedly and shaking its tail at all the attention its getting! :D And you running for your life...hehehe:D
    Tell me the truth...was it a huge monster dog or the cute little creature I mentioned above? :p

    Loved the way you gave away nothing till the last word...you shaped it up real well. The only thing I'd complain about was the phrase 'Complying with my feminineness' - you're typecasting the female gender, my friend :D We all don't go crazy just because a little dog fell in love with our legs...can we blame it? ;)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your information sweet lady, it wasn't a cute little blue eyed puppy but a middle aged canine. His eyes were really good but i don't appreciate them even if they have nice eyes. ;) Little dog fell in love with my covered legs or my helmet (as the man nearby told me later on), i have no idea!! and i would better not have a idea about it. :) :D No comments on "Complying with my feminineness". :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m amazed... kitna badha chadhakar bol sakti hai ladkiyan..
    nicely written yuva:)

    ReplyDelete