Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Her Proposal



She never loved him as such in the past, but the instant she saw him now , the spark got ignited.
She loves him fiercely and is dying to tell him, but is afraid of his expression, 
the way he might refuse her and the way she might lose him again.
Her proposal is still pending.



-----------------------------

Where is my Poetry? 
The one that I wrote and folded in my Dream..



The mind filters & searches for you even 
in the gap between two rain drops

The mind searches for its lost Lover with great 
sorrow..even in broken bubbles...



Touch me with your Finger tip.. 
I will be born a Hundred times!!



When the crescent comes out, 
the heart will jump in joy 
thinking that the Moon has arrived.

By seeing the shadow, 
My heart will reach its ecstasy 
Thinking that it's you!!



The mind longs for just one Look or 
Just one Touch..



I had told my friend that my heart is a Rock
But You have emerged in my heart like a plant that roots 
itself in the cracks of a Rock..



Poetic words courtesy- Enge enadhu kavidhai (Kandukondein Kandukondein)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, i too joined in the new way of expression  called "55 word fiction" .. i thought it was impossible, but it looks like i made it. This is my first attempt.. I hope you all like it..
As today is something special, it is dedicated to all those who made it and to those who will make it a day.

4 comments:

  1. I wish she hadn't been afraid...she just had to take that plunge, She'd be surprised with what she'd find...:) Instead of her proposal kept pending, I wish the man asks her the same question...

    Nice...55Fiction is doing the rounds, I see...Great for your first attempt at it...and I like your 55 words more than the poetic verses...your words have more character because they belong to you...keep it up:)

    Happy Proposal Day!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all tend to fear rejection, but at a point, we have to make a move :)
    Lovely writing.
    Keep Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude let destiny play it role... dont fear abt rejection.. u never yur luck she misght say yes jst be confidence,....!! LOvEd tHE poEm .. awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anurag!! Well, thanks for liking it. and its not "dude", it is "dudette" ... both the writer and the one about whom i was saying.. Thanks !!
      Who knows she might propose or she might not. :)

      Delete