Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 19, 2012

You


If you are the moon,
Then let me be the leaf ready to dance under the shade of your light.

If you are a cloud,
Then let me be the barren earth waiting for your downpour.

If you are a flower,
Then let me be the tiny dew on your beautiful petals.

If you are the fire,
Then let me be the wax melting for you.

If you are the wind,
Then let me be the speck of sand flying along with you.

If you are the soul,
Then let me be the body.

If you are the master,
Then let me be your slave.

If you are my mentor,
Then let me be your pupil.

If you are the god,
Then let me be your seeker.

If it is you,
Then let it be me.

1 comment:

  1. You're getting better and better with each post!
    I totally loved this one, Yuvva...

    “If you are the lantern, I am the flame;
    If you are the lake, then I am the rain;
    If you are the desert, I am the sea;
    If you are the blossom, I am the bee;
    If you are the fruit, then I am the core;
    If you are the rock, then I am the ore;
    If you are the ballad, I am the word;
    If you are the sheath, then I am the sword.”

    Beautiful choice of words...your post made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete