Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I am...


I am fed up of being a loner…
Fed up of searching for a face to bury my head…
Fed up of looking up for somebody who will take me through the thorny path
Fed up of finding a shoulder upon which I can rest my head…

I am fed up of being silent…
Fed up of people who know but ignore me...
Fed up of things that make me feel inferior…
Fed up of people who always find a way to prove me wrong…

I am fed up of making a show of happiness….
Fed up of those who want me to wear a plastic smile…
Fed up of situations which makes me feel sad but forces me to look cheerful…
Fed up of people who want me to be happy at their own cost…

I am fed up of being sorrowful…
Fed up of those who want me to be sad always…
Fed up of those who show themselves to be happy just to make me sad…
Fed up of my own self which looks sadder than the world thinks so…

I am fed up of wearing a mask….
Fed up of the people who prefer the mask rather than the real self…
Fed up of those who made me put on many a mask…
Fed up of those who wear a mask not letting the real self show its face…

I am fed up of running behind grades…
Fed up of people who think grades are everything in life…
Fed up of people who think giving grades is like giving alms to a beggar…
Fed up of those who measure me through grades…

I am fed up of running behind possessions….
Fed up of those possessions…
Fed up of those who made me run behind these possessions…
Fed up of those who stop me from attaining these possessions…

I am fed of being left behind…
Fed up of those who use me as a coin in their own game of life…
Fed up of those who leave me as soon as their work is accomplished…
Fed up of those who remind me time and again, I am just being used…

I am fed up of running behind you…
Fed up of approaching you again and again…
Fed up of me being miserable because of you…
Fed up of the space which separates me from you…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A note is required here...
Please do not mistaken it. It is the real me in a particular state of mind. I cannot say anything particular to anybody... this is in general... No qualms against anybody.
This post might not show my good self. I gave a 1000 thoughts about writing this, i had to or else i couldn't find peace.  I don't know whether it is right or wrong, but i did what i felt. And, now i feel free... 

4 comments:

  1. I am...who I always will be...I am strong and I am brave...I am a winner!


    I am loved by everyone...I am the sweetheart of my parents...I am a person without whom my friends cannot survive!

    I am good...I am beautiful...I am intelligent...I am special!

    That's what you should have said, Yuvva!
    I loved the post...it's good to get, what you're feeling sometimes, out there! And what a way to do it! The contradictions, the confusions, the hopes, the exasperation, the pain...all captured so beautifully...:)

    Keep writing...you're doing wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb work yuva! :) spcialy d thng abt d grades! n writing ur confused state of mind! dat u didnt knw dat its right or wrong!al u knw dat dis is wat u wnt! dis is lyf! v dont knw wat we wnt is right or wrong! bt,stil v shuld try 2 get wat v wnt! :) n u gal! living ur lyf 2 d fullest by tryng 2 get as mch as u can! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kavee!! i was fighting for this for days... I mean, it was an internal fight within and i won it... It's high time that i start living my life in my own terms. Thanks for ur appreciation... and yeah, the grades thing was icing on the cake called student life. :D

      Delete
  3. Feb up, right? We all are at a point :)
    Break lose and set your self free, and you'll be fine :)
    The poem was well crafted. I can totally relate to it.
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete