Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

A world i dream of...


I see a world…
Where saying yes and saying no is as simple as it sounds…
Where finding joy is as easy as looking for air…
Where helping fellow beings is as involuntary as thumping of the heart…
Where speaking truth is as acceptable as saying words from the book of God…

I see a world …
Where the thoughts progress towards the infinite power…
Where our reasons are not lost in the dreary desert of dead habits…
Where children are not meant to be just assets…
Where every living being is considered living…

I see a world…
Where money is just money…
Where power is just a medium to forgive…
Where boundary is just meant to be a line…
Where anger is just a way of showing your love…

I see a world …
Where the white flowers of peace bloom all over…
Where the moon rises in the place where the child reaches out its hands…
Where we all wake up to children’s laughter…
Where the white bird sings the song of peace and tranquility…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt writing when i was listening to the song vellai pookkal (White Flowers)..
One of my favourite Rehman tamil songs from the Mani Ratman movie – “Kannathil Muttamittal” (Kiss on the cheek) – a wonderful movie on adoption against the backdrop of insurgence in Sri Lanka. 
I wish I could write more..



No comments:

Post a Comment