Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My perspective... Strictly mine... part 2


Part 2…. My perspective towards life…
I was mentioning about the donkey, right? Well, sometimes the donkey passes through tough times and good times, obviously it’s not the king of good times. Those are the king of good times who see everything surrounding them with the same mentality; I mean to say they consider both diamond and a worthless equal. Of course, this kind of living requires a lot of rigor but it is possible… coming back to my perspective. Whether we suffer or not, we enjoy every single moment of our life. We cherish it forever. It applies to all the pains which we carry during our schooling and other places, they can never ever be considered pain or sufferings. In our later life, we love cherishing it. We might have faced humiliations, insults in front of many but it all turns out to be very sweet when you are out of that stage. Similarly, I am also facing many many sweet things and I am enjoying that, obviously I get angry over these things but it is enjoyable later on. I remember the lines-

“Maein Zindagi Ka Saath Nibhata Chala Gaya
Har Fikar Ko Dhuen Mein Udata Chala Gaya

Barbadiyon Ka Shok Manana Fizul Tha
Barbadiyon Ka Jashan Manata Chala Gaya
Har Fikar Ko Dhuen Mein Udata chala gaya”

One cannot cry for each and everything, but it takes time to change and I am changing. I complain but later it looks so petty that I laugh over it. That doesn’t mean I will take everything like that but yeah this is a good change. Make your little happy moments look like bigger ones and lo! Your life looks very beautiful, much more beautiful than anything else in this world.
So here am I, trying to turn into a new leaf…. Hope the trial works well…. Obviously it will be time consuming but yeah it will work….. I know…



3 comments:

  1. Oho, so turning over a new leaf, are we now? :D You give yourself much less credit than you deserve...I don't think you complain that much(or rather at all!), that's usually what i do!;) Anyway, trying to figure out what you said in the first few lines...it's really late so I'll think about it in the morning, I guess :)
    Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good attitude Yuv, Keep it up. Yes , it the positive attitude that makes our sorrows and pains seem trivial and our happiness and blessings seem vast. So the trick is :DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY" and always remember the EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR THE BEST even if it seems to be otherwise at the time. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CJ- Thank u! you will understand The first few lines only if u read both the posts continuously... there is a donkey's story in the first part.
    @Sudha aunty- Thanks a lot for your encouragement. Yeah, always be happy... Gonna do so...

    ReplyDelete