Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 4, 2011

So... i have also joined in ! :)


My thoughts just before i started writing a blog.
Phase 1 - Why should i write a blog? :/
Phase 2 - Should i write just because one of my friend is writing?
Phase 3 - Fine then , i am gonna write  a blog willingly.  iam not being forced by somebody.
Phase 4 - okay. Lets give it a try. If it works , then good, else , no problem.
What if  i get no audience? what if nobody likes it? what if i make silly mistakes? what if its a  flop? similar what ifsss...
A night passes without sleep.......... zzzzzzzz
Phase 5 - fine  i am ready with my contents. (jumping) ... will start blogging from the stipulated date.
Another sleepless night......... zzzzzz
Phase 6 - Gonna write right now! its bugging me, i have to do it .. else i  wil fail in my exams. (jumping jumping jumping)

So here i am! Ek nayi kahaani! started A new chapter in my life...  somebody said life is not fair, but life gives us what we deserve , and i am happy about what i have received till date.
Actually i got inspired by my friend. :) I stumbled upon a complaint and i was surprised cos it said- i should be passionate about something, atleast something which as of now is almost nothing... so i am writing now. Somebody said i am a different person when  i write... i mean 2 different personalities-
the one who writes and the one who is  face to face.
 i am passionate about writing (my status , right now), but the thing is i never tried. this is my first attempt ...
i do hope this attempt succeeds like my other "first attempts".
Its gonna be multi-lingual... ta-te-hin-glish( tamil- telugu-hindi-english) cos i am more comfortable with it... :)
 i am thinking of writing my heart out. somebody said - if u write , it reduces your pain and anger( i am nt writing to reduce my pain and anger) .
But i am writing to share my views, my thoughts which were kept hidden or remained unexpressed, i wanna share my slice of life wid u all.   i do hope that u all like my sweet slice of life.

7 comments:

  1. Too good Yuvva! I can actually imagine you with all these thoughts in your mind...nagging you to do it! you are so...you know, you:D and you as usual trying not to give in (I don't know why?)...till at last you do :D and then I'm the happiest person 'cause I know you'll do amazingly at it...'cause you were meant to...'cause you have it in you...welcome and have fun here...I'll wait always to hear what you have to say...'cause I know you say it better when you write it:p
    love you...keep up the awesome work sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? u liked it? thank u... :) i am just a beginner right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I meant I'll always *wait to hear what you have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you crazy?! of course I liked it...I loved it...no question yaar...I'm a beginner too, so? don't you let that get in the way of your beautiful writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome uv,It was a good start, pure and simple but random thought's expressed so well. So do keep writing, you'll have a regular follower ,that's me. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard, UV!
    I agree... over 7 years ago, when in the 2nd year of engineering, I started writing because everyone seemed to be indulging in blogging, a new found craze like Orkuting, Chatting, etc.
    But now when I look back, even though it started because of peer pressure, I wrote for my own pleasure, I wrote whatever crap that came to my mind, I didn't care for comments... And best of all, I can look back on it all and have a good laugh about how kiddish and funny the old posts were :p
    It's a wonderful experience... the number of posts on your blog don't matter, what matters is what all memories you've captured here... it's like one of your horcruxes (of HP fame), for you to stow away a part of your life :)
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot Smartalec, Cathy and uncle. Really, its because of ur encouragement that i am blogging right now. :) I will keep writing. I am liking it. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete