Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A journey...

I stood amidst the dense trees
And I saw you standing tall with glee
With grace in your walk and smile on your face
Thanking my lucky stars, I made my way.

“Who are you?” I asked
“Messenger of love” you said
You are my way across the forest, I thought
But my lucky stars had something else to say.

We met many people on our way,
Good people, wrong people, Naïve people, humble people.
People came hither and thither, but you remained there,
by my side, fulfilling my stars prophecy.

You spoke about, one of your kind,
Walking beside you all the time,
Invisible to me, but visible in your thoughts.
Afraid of losing you, I caught hold of your fingers.

A lone traveler joined in,
new to the valley and new to the people.
A little group formed merrily,
with the forest edge coming in our sight.

Our eyes hit a bright light,
Strange were they, called as light of life.
You stood there, saying
“Here ends my journey.”

Traveler and I stood there rooted.
A loud rumble followed by a divine voice spoke,
“O man of land”, our eyes looked up.
Fairies high in the air, singing your glories.

For you are the lucky charm,
Bestowed upon me by my lucky stars,
To help me out in the darkness of life,
And take me to the heavens of memories.


***

Memories. From darkness to memories. From a stranger to a friend. To my dear friends, i only wish that i have you all the time by my side.









No comments:

Post a Comment