Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 15, 2014

In search of...




I saw her under the moon,
Her face shining brightly like silver,
Her feet lightly touching the floor,
Like fresh leaves falling off the tree.

She was in my dreams tonight,
Talking and caressing me,
I was sleeping on her lap,
Listening to her silence.

I wake up seeing the scorching sun,
Yearning for a sip of crystal water,
But to find only a mirage,
I set out to search for her.

With parched lips,
I traverse the stretch of sands,
Aimlessly walking like the dead,
To find the angel of my dreams.

I see a wanderer nearing me,
Is he an apparition or in real?
He talks of my love, of my dreams,
He points towards a direction.

I stare into the evening sun,
Wanderer vanishes out of my sight,
The night falls in,
Bringing back my pain along with despair.

I remember a man say to me,
“take a step forward, only then you know,
What lies behind the peak.”
Determined I set out in search of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment